The registration to the fib Symposium 2019 as well as abstract and full paper submission
is solely possible via the online registration platform.
Person intending to attend the Symposium must complete a Registration Form.
Please read the below registration information before you complete the Registration Form.
To register for the Symposium as a participant:
1. Create account and login to our Symposium Management System - ConfTool.
If you are a user of ConfTool (author, reviewer etc.) please use the account previously created.
2. Click on Register as Participant.
3. Follow the steps on screen:
Step 1: Check status and other information (click Proceed to Step 2),
Step 2: Select events to attend (click Proceed to Step 3),
Step 3: Select the method of payment (click Proceed to Step 4),
Step 4: Confirm registration.
4. Click on: Confirm Purchase - Register now.
5. You will receive an e-mail confirming your Registration.
The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the Registration.
Please note that "Early Bird" Rate is valid till 28 February 2019.
* PCCE - Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers.
(1) Registration fee including publication up to two papers.
(2) Registration fee including publication of one paper.
(3) Regular fee for Ukrainian citizens affiliated at an Ukrainian scientific institution.
(4) One day registration fee is:
- not available for the authors of the papers,
- posible for the authors of single Project Presentation.
We kindly inform about the availability of the hotel accommodation at the venue hotels at special prices taylored for the Symposium Participants.
All necessary information is available for Registered Participants through the
ConfTool Symposium Management System.